Sunday, June 15, 2008

School's Out!!!

David Here:

Happy Father's Day, all you fathers out there!

Yes! School's finally out! I can now...work on my Eagle Project, go to swim lessons, practice more piano, clean the house more often, and move. Wonderful.

Well, I'll start off with my Eagle Project. I will paint the front of the stage and the cabinets in the back of the auditorium at Sequoia Middle School. This includes paint preparation, paint, and clean-up. It will take place over the next two weeks.

In swimming lessons, I'm a Shark. There are ranks of levels of swimming, from otter (?) to Shark. I'm at the top. The annoying bit is that this conflicts with my Eagle project, so I had to reschedule the times for after swimming lessons. At least it could be arranged. :)

Quote of the Day:
"Success is not final; failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts."
-Winston Churchill (1871-1965)

David Whitesell

1 comment:

collegegirl19 said...

Hey there cousin! Can I just say-I'm so proud of you! You are doing many productive things this summer and thats great! Looks like all of those things will be fun as well! Good luck getting your eagle project done-thats great to get it done so early. I remember getting my Young Women Medallion at about your age. Its awesome! Take care!
-Rachelle