Friday, August 1, 2008

Moved!

Em hotep, konichiwa, and bonjour!

I'm not taking language classes, but I sure am busy! We are currently in Dad's apartment, after a week of movers being here. They took everything apart, packed it, and loaded it. I think they left on Friday, maybe Thursday. We were in a hotel from Wednesday to Sunday.

We get lots of exercise here. We go swimming every day. When we walk the half-mile, it takes us five minutes, both up and down. Yes, we have another hilly region. Sadly, we don't have our bikes, as they were packed up and will come to us in a week.

I'm going to Scout Camp next week, so I'm packing Scout clothing, papers, and other equipment. The name of the camp is Camp Squanto, named after a famous Native American. He taught the settlers how to plant corn. In turn, they shot him. Ironic, isn't it? I should be having fun during the next week, though. :)

Quote of the Day:
"A people that values its privileges over its principles soon loses both."
-Dwight Eisenhower (1890-1969)

"BYE"
-David (1995-)

No comments: